2023 session is OFFICIALLY open!
2023 Registration Fees (Updated June 2023)
AGES & DIVISIONS
Novice Flag Football (non-contact)
- Ages 6 to 8
- Click here for more details about our Novice program.
Atom 6-a-side Tackle Football
- Ages 8 to 10
- Players turning 11 yrs during the calendar year register up to Peewee
- Click here for more details about our Atom program.
Peewee 9-a-side Tackle Football
- Ages 11 & 12
- Players turning 13 during the calendar year register up to Bantam
- Click here for more details about our Peewee program.
Bantam 12-a-side Tackle Football
- Ages 13 to 15
- Player MUST NOT be entering into Grade 10 in the next school year
- Click here for more details about our Bantam program.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
Equipment Rental and Professional Equipment Cleaning
- Flag (Soft Helmet, Belt & Flags, Practice/Game Jersey's)
- Tackle (Helmets, Shoulder Pads, Practice/Game Pants, Pads, Practice/Game Jersey’s)
- Practice field, lights, storage shed rental fees
- Player insurance through Football Alberta - Link to Football Alberta Resource
- League Fees to CDMFA - Link to CDMFA Resouce
- Bussing to and from games (Bantam)
- First Aid and Trainer Costs
- Coaching Development
- Banquet/Awards (Player Portion)
Other MANDATORY Required Equipment not provided (tackle levels):
- Football Cleats (or acceptable rubber cleat alternative) - No metal cleats
- Quality mouth guard
- Football/Sports Girdle (w/ Hip and Thigh pads)
**Sherwood Park Ram Football Club, is generously supported by Kidsport and Jumpstart ** subject to program qualifications. Please see Links below to review/inquire with the programs directly. If you plan to register using either Kidsport or Jumpstart funding, please connect with our registrar by email email@example.com
Jumpstart Official Website
Kidsport Official Website
Novice Flag - $50 Postdated Cheque (Dated for Nov 1st)
All Tackle levels - $700 Postdated Cheque (Dated for Nov 1st)
**All cheques are held only for deposit purposes - cheques would only be cashed in the event the obligation is not performed or equipment is not returned clean and in acceptable condition**.
Sherwood Park Rams REGIONAL BOUNDARIES